entry point __gxx_personality_sj0 Error

Started by dHula, 07 March 2014, 11:21:22

dHula

hi all,

I keep getting this run-time error when running the FullExample from the  TGUI v0.6.1 MinGW 4.7 precompiled download

the procedure entry point __gxx_personality_sj0 could not be located in the dynamic link library libstdc++6

I'm using win7 and code block 13.12 (MinGW 4.7).

I have coped the libstdc++6 lib to the project folder from the mingw bin and this error appears.
just another side note, sfml 2.1 is working fine by its own' the error shows up when i init tgui.
tgui::Gui gui(window);

Any ideas ?

texus

One possibility would be that you are mixing SJLJ and DW2 versions of your compiler.
Do you have a MinGW version installed on your pc, other than the one that came with codeblocks?

QuoteI have coped the libstdc++6 lib to the project folder from the mingw bin and this error appears.
I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this.
If the program isn't running on your own pc without copying this dll then your compiler may be corrupted.
You are talking about the mingw bin folder, this is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin\" right?
What error do you get if you do not copy this file?

Quotesfml 2.1 is working fine by its own
The precompiled TGUI download also contains SFML libraries. When using TGUI, make sure you use these libraries.