cmake-gui error on windows xp

Started by wmbuRn, 01 August 2013, 19:12:23

wmbuRn

where is the source: C:/tgui-master/

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/TGUI-master/build/CMakeFiles/2.8.11.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/TGUI-master/build/CMakeFiles/2.8.11.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

where is the source: when i set from C:/tgui-master/ to : C:/TGUI-master/cmake/Modules

CMake Error: The source directory "C:/TGUI-master/cmake/Modules" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Is it my mistake of somebody elses? :)

wmbuRn

Let me check env paths again and will report back :)

texus

QuoteLet me check env paths again and will report back
Have you been able to solve it?

The error that "MinGW Makefiles" not being found is because the compiler path isn't in the PATH variable.
You just have to add ";C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin" to it and it should be fine.

Quotewhere is the source: when i set from C:/tgui-master/ to : C:/TGUI-master/cmake/Modules
The source is in "C:/tgui-master/".

wmbuRn

It wasnt my pc, i was connected [teamviewer] to my gf computer trying to solve why things wont cmake on her pc. First she installen mingw in "C:/Program Files/Code Blocks/Mingw" while mingws site said to use path without spaces so ideal path will be "C:/mingw" . Didnt solved it yet, no internet in entire town where i live. Am online throught PC and tethering from my android phone :) will report back when internet comes back :)