Подскажите версию для TGUI SFML 0.7.6

Started by Feset, 10 December 2017, 15:55:24

Feset

The project on Code: Blocks. I used SFML version 2.4.2, and TGUI version 0.7.6 for MinGW TDM 4.9.2. I can create the window myself, and I can hook the interface to it. But I can not upload an image for the background, although I followed all the instructions.

Feset

Quote from: Feset on 10 December 2017, 15:55:24
The project on Code: Blocks. I used SFML version 2.4.2, and TGUI version 0.7.6 for MinGW TDM 4.9.2. I can create the window myself, and I can hook the interface to it. But I can not upload an image for the background, although I followed all the instructions.

texus

Could you describe the problem in more detail? What are you trying to do exactly? What isn't working? What instructions are you following?

Feset

Я усÑ,ановил на проекÑ, SFML 2.4.2  , к нему я усÑ,ановил TGUI 0.7.6. Ð'се прекрасно рабоÑ,аеÑ,, но как Ñ,олько я инициализирую Picture, Ñ,о мне выводяÑ, сообщение о Ñ,ом, чÑ,о он не смог загрузиÑ,ÑŒ изображение. Не знаю, можеÑ, чего напуÑ,ал в насÑ,ройкаÑ... компиляции. Ð'роде бы следовал инсÑ,рукции на оÑ,,Ñ,,. сайÑ,е о усÑ,ановке предвариÑ,ельно скомпилированыыÑ... библеоÑ,ек.

Feset

ПросÑ,иÑ,е за Русский, но мне Ñ,ак удобнее.

Feset

При загрузке изображения пишеÑ, "Filed  to load image "~.png". Reason : Unable to open file.".
МожеÑ, я не Ñ,у версия SFML использую?

texus

It means the image is not at the location where it is searching. To check that there is no problem with the image, you can try loading it from an absolute path (e.g. "C:\Users\...\image.png" instead of just "image.png" (although if there is something wrong with the image itself you would get another error).

Depending on the IDE, the image is searched next to your executable or next to your project file. I think CodeBlocks searches next to the project file. So if you load "image.png" then it will search in the project folder when running the program from CodeBlocks, while it searches next to the exe when executing the exe directly. So make sure the image is located in the right folder.